Zena is a technology-driven company powering next generation, web3 innovations built on cutting-edge, blockchain technologies. In this role you will be creating and implementing the social media strategy together with growing our community engagement through best in class content. You are the voice of the company and will be responsible for our brand communications across all social media platforms. In this role we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies, a social media expert and for you to know about and stay up-to-date with the latest web3 trends.
- Have significant experience as a social media executive, owning strategy and success of company socials.
- Solid experience of community management and engagement.Excellent written and spoken English.
- Prior experience in building, growing and managing social media presence.
- Keen interest in crypto, DeFi, NFT’s, metaverse projects, and gaming.
- Deep exposure on Web3 / blockchain community outlets.
- Active in the crypto communities on Twitter, Discord, Reddit, Telegram.
- Be process driven, detail oriented but also pragmatic and service focused.
- Competent working in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Be punctual and reliable. Keeping open lines of communication.
What are we looking for
Social Media Management
- Responsible for creating and executing our social media strategy.
- Collaborate with the marketing team regarding engaging content creation and manage the further social media content development.
- Create and roll-out best practices and processes to ensure successful social media performance.
- Take ownership and accountability of the company’s social presence.
- Use social listening tools to analyze performance to base future decisions on.
- Social performance reporting (Sr. management / team and business level).
- Development, roll-out and management of social media campaigns aimed at expanding and building Zena's brand.
- Manage and improve our content marketing; building awareness, credibility and online presence
- Manage content development engaging with the community on different social media platforms (Twitter, Discord, Reddit, Telegram, etc.)
- Edit existing content, making it interesting and beneficial to different audiences and adapting it in new and creative ways for social and other media.
- Identify content gaps and create new engaging and inspiring content incorporating key stakeholder input.
- Be the driving force in building and engaging the community across different social media platforms.
- Manage and grow our global community.
- Define and manage key KPIs for community engagement.
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to facilitate the above-mentioned expansion.
We expect our Social Media Manager to provide regular updates and insight reports, providing the necessary steering info to drive our social media presence, community engagement and content creation to a higher level. Within this role you will be the go-to person for advising on and implementing localized strategies.
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to be paid in cryptocurrency